That feeling of overwhelm, sinking, black hole in your stomach, anxiety in your chest. We’ve all felt it and after awhile you may be thinking “I just can’t do this anymore.” But don’t let it stop there. Continue the thoughts to “I’ll do anything to make it go away. What can do I do that will actually help?”
Here’s what you do.
Dedicate yourself to this list for the next month.
1) Sleep 8 hours a night
2) Exercise as close to everyday as you can get
3) Drink a ton of water
4) Do something you enjoy every single day
5) Meditate daily (If you don’t know how put on some headphones while you’re laying in bed and listen to headspace app)
6) Eat healthy (btw, too low of calories can cause depression)
7) Don’t drink caffeine or alcohol – let your stimulation levels begin to regulate themselves
8) See a therapist
9) If this doesn’t help, see a psychiatrist